Sunday, 1 April 2012

The Patch Project: Update

A week after setting up the project, I have received my first patch in the post for The Patch Project from Felicity(who I blogged about here). The project is aimed to get women opening up about loves, hates and experiences of their bodies by making a 4inch square to express themselves. As well as the patch, the contributors are asked to write a small bio (anonymous submissions welcome) on a 4inch piece of paper which will be displayed with the patches.(Patch Project blog and brief)

 I have also set up a Facebook page for the project, so anyone submitting or interested, please head over now to: https://www.facebook.com/ThePatchProject

Photos will be uploaded as more arrive as well as other developments! Please spread word to women, ladies and girls you know of all ages, experience and locations and thanks to all those so far who I have spoken to.

Link
The Patch Project Blog Post
The Patch Project Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment